Star Wars gray jedi costume

Discuss skit ideas, form groups and ask for suggestions
KrisEike

Star Wars gray jedi costume

Post by KrisEike » Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:48 am

Hey folkz!

Been working on this costume for a long time now, and i really wanted to share my current progress with others to get feedback and such..

So far this is what i have:

With cloak

Without cloak

With lightsaber (now painted black, not red)

The pictures are a bit old, so the mask have been replaced with a better looking one..

So far, i am really satisfied, but i have major plans for it.. Like adding armor to the chest, arms and legs, adding more lightsabers, more details etc. etc..

I have also written A LOT of backstory for the character i am supposed to be, Krisos. Feel free to check that out :D

http://swfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Krisos

So yeah.. What do you all think? All kinds of feedback is appreciated :)

MaryWitt

Re: Star Wars gray jedi costume

Post by MaryWitt » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:10 pm

It's all looking good, in my opinion. :) There's just one thing I have a comment on, and that's the belt. I think it will look better if it's slightly thicker and if you have a length of black fabric woven around your waist, like a kimono. This will bring attention to the weapons attached to the belt and prevent them from sinking and hiding into the folds of your robe.

Here's for reference:

Hope the rest of your plans for this costume fall into place. ;)

KrisEike

Re: Star Wars gray jedi costume

Post by KrisEike » Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:21 am

MaryWitt wrote:It's all looking good, in my opinion. :) There's just one thing I have a comment on, and that's the belt. I think it will look better if it's slightly thicker and if you have a length of black fabric woven around your waist, like a kimono. This will bring attention to the weapons attached to the belt and prevent them from sinking and hiding into the folds of your robe.

Here's for reference:

Hope the rest of your plans for this costume fall into place. ;)
Hmm yes perhaps.. I agree that the belt is too small, so i should probably try to get a bigger one.. And that kimono belt is a good idea too.. I'll have to wait and see with the kimono belt though, i want to buy the chestplate for the costume first, then see how it turns out.. But yeah, a bigger belt .. Just need to find one :p

Edit: Found a very nice belt. Hopefully it arrives within 2-3 weeks so i can test it :)