Music Video being shot in New York-need help

Discuss skit ideas, form groups and ask for suggestions
Echoedecimation

Music Video being shot in New York-need help

Post by Echoedecimation » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:06 am

Hello all,

I'll keep it short and sweet. My name is Matt, I'm a director and I'm currently working on a music video for a ska band in New York.

The basic premise for the video is that there are various video game/comic/iconic characters in basic mundane jobs, they come across a flyer or text message or phone call about a house party and after work they all go there an party. It's a simple but fun concept for a video.

So we have a list of characters we are looking to get for the video both for the 'job' portion and the party portion.

We aim to be filming this in roughly a month.

There will be no pay but we will gladly reimburse for transportation and feed you. It should only be one day-maybe two, and it would be a weekend so don't sweat it about missing work or anything.

I feel this could be a cool opportunity for anyone to show their stripes in a video, plus it gives you an excuse to wear something you only get to wear a handful of times a year.

If you are interested, please post a photo of yourself in your costume. If we're interested we'll get in touch with you ASAP.

If this isn't how things are usually done on this site I apologize in advance. I have asked around and heard good things about this site so I figured I would just come here and roll the dice-so thank you in advance for reading and hopefully considering this, it should be real fun.

So without further ado, here is the list of characters we are looking for:

Ken
Ryu
Mario
Luigi
Ash Ketchum
Sonic
M. Bison
Big Lebowski characters
Pac-Man
Pac-Man Ghosts
V from V for Vendetta