Alabama Cosplayers

Discuss skit ideas, form groups and ask for suggestions
Maria20Lee

Alabama Cosplayers

Post by Maria20Lee » Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:40 am

Hello everyone. My name's Mary and I'm 20. I live in the Birmingham area and I was wondering if there was anyone else that cosplays in the area. I have just started to get into it since last year. I'm working on my first official outfit, A Kokiri Child from the Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time. I tested it two days ago and it was alot of fun. What i would like to do is meet new people and have fun. I went to do a test run of my outfit at the Galleria and Veterans Park by Spain Park. I was feeling alright when I did it, I talked on the phone with a friend the whole time so it made me feel a bit more comfortable. If I went with a few more people, then I would feel even more comfortable. :) I would like to meet up with a few people or a group sometime soon. Just to hang out, walk around the mall, go bowling or laser tagging, or to the park or gardens or the zoo and just have fun. I'm in school at the moment and my pastry classes are at night (monday through friday). On weekdays I'm free until 3:30pm. I'm free on weekends. I hope to put pictures up soon. I hope more people in the Birmingham area will respond to this very soon. It's nice to meet yall. :)
Mary

npc_costumes

Re: Alabama Cosplayers

Post by npc_costumes » Mon May 09, 2011 1:18 pm

Maria20Lee wrote:Hello everyone. My name's Mary and I'm 20. I live in the Birmingham area and I was wondering if there was anyone else that cosplays in the area. I have just started to get into it since last year. I'm working on my first official outfit, A Kokiri Child from the Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time. I tested it two days ago and it was alot of fun. What i would like to do is meet new people and have fun. I went to do a test run of my outfit at the Galleria and Veterans Park by Spain Park. I was feeling alright when I did it, I talked on the phone with a friend the whole time so it made me feel a bit more comfortable. If I went with a few more people, then I would feel even more comfortable. :) I would like to meet up with a few people or a group sometime soon. Just to hang out, walk around the mall, go bowling or laser tagging, or to the park or gardens or the zoo and just have fun. I'm in school at the moment and my pastry classes are at night (monday through friday). On weekdays I'm free until 3:30pm. I'm free on weekends. I hope to put pictures up soon. I hope more people in the Birmingham area will respond to this very soon. It's nice to meet yall. :)
Mary

Hey! I live in North Alabama, but I also love the Legend of Zelda! There are not many cosplayers in Alabama! Nice to hear of someone down here too.