Japanese Mythology Photoshoots

Looking for cosplay ideas? Have an idea but need better pictures? Try shouting here!
NagiNaoe101

Japanese Mythology Photoshoots

Post by NagiNaoe101 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 12:47 pm

I'm doing a cosplay on Japanese mythology, specifically Japanese mythical creatures, I'm the nekomatta, and the group I am working with DOES not want certain parts of our cosplays to be...what's the word, reproduced by others. We want to remain unique and different from others and will go to great lengths to make it so. We have friends who do pictures FOR us and we also are baring members from Denver Cosplay Costumers Society from joining because of this. We don't want publicity drawn to our group, we just want to do this TRUE to the Japanese mythological creatures and also we want to make sure that all that we are doing is CORRECT.

I am wondering if there is a photographer from ACP that is willing to put up with how specific we want to make this. This is not until 2009, but we're trying to make it so that people from DCCS understand, that we don't appreciate them trying to join us.

I want to make it clear, that this is going to be put in a book format. My group and I are trying to make photographic books on Japanese mythology that American people can understand. If someone from DCCS wants to make contacts, you will have to do it through me or someone else who is connected, I don't have numbers.

Choji Warrior

Re: Japanese Mythology Photoshoots

Post by Choji Warrior » Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:55 pm

I hope you find who you are looking for! :) Good luck!!! ^^
Teen and Young Rydia(s) Caramel Dansen, credit goes to Namedown!