Dead Characters? watch out for spoilers.

Looking for cosplay ideas? Have an idea but need better pictures? Try shouting here!
StrawberrySiren

Dead Characters? watch out for spoilers.

Post by StrawberrySiren » Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:16 pm

So my friend is having a zombie army thing for our school's halloween dance and i got the idea to go as a zombie version of a dead character. all i could think of was lelouch but i don't have the skills, time, or money to do that! i wish i could be kamina because he's so recognizable. and momo too. but i use my natural hair for most of my cosplays.

right now, my hair is short and layered. sort of like haruhi from ouran high school host club. but REALLY choppy looking. my only wig is a clover from cosworx. it's a bit past the shoulders and has really long bangs that go to almost my mouth. but i can't cut it because i need to style it for misa as soon as i can get some wefts.

i'd really like something that can be recognized and something easy to pull off because i'm working on another costume this month. i was thinking something like civillian clothes that i can just run out and buy or pull out of my closet. any suggestions?

Morbid_Circuit

Post by Morbid_Circuit » Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:47 pm

Itachi Uchiha, Gekko Hayate, Fourth Hokage, Haku, and Zabuza from Naruto are dead. Also try look into the Blood+ series(loads died from there- awsome show!) The Homonculi from Full Metal Alchemist are also dead... in a sense.... Oh, and everybody from Wolf's Rain!