Me too!

Looking for cosplay ideas? Have an idea but need better pictures? Try shouting here!
Besoaria

Me too!

Post by Besoaria » Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:20 am

I would like to have some cosplay ideas. I'm currently working on Freya from Final Fantasy IX, pretty big stuff, but there are other cons coming, and I would like to make one, not so challenging cosplay for a smaller con. By not so challenging cosplay I mean something which doesn't have those freaking face-covering masks, tails and claws together -_-. But I'm not looking for an easy cosplay, I like to spend a lot time and money to cosplay. No skill, time or money limits ['cause I'll get help from my mother, she's an excellent clothesmaker]. I prefer game characters.

I'm quite tall [and a lady of course] and really pale. I have mid-long white [or really light platinium] hair and I prefer not using a wig this time, so I prefer a character with white or blonde long hair. A character with kimono influenced outfit would be a really big plus :). Thanks for helping!

Choji Warrior

Post by Choji Warrior » Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:30 am

Kula Diamond from King of Fighters is one idea that intrigues me because of you have white or blonde platinum hair.

It works even though Kula's is a more bluish white to her hair.

Teen and Young Rydia(s) Caramel Dansen, credit goes to Namedown!

Sekki

Post by Sekki » Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:55 pm

if u dont mind cross-dressing
you could be inyuasha
i mean its not THAT hard
a red robe, and cat ears ur done
xP

-Sekki
Sometimes i think to myself....
and i say
Poor Poor me, how the hell are we gonna get outta this one......
-regret its more fun.