Pokemon Battle Event

Looking for cosplay ideas? Have an idea but need better pictures? Try shouting here!

Would you participate in a Pokemon Battle Event?

OMG YES
100%
WTF... uh, no...
No votes

Total votes: 6

AerithReborn

Pokemon Battle Event

Post by AerithReborn » Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:53 pm

We all remember Pokemon. Not Pearl or Crystal or FireRed/Leaf Green. I'm saying the old days. A Gameboy brick in hand, playing what started the craze: Pokemon Red/Blue. How many of you wanted to wander the world, to challenge Brock or Giovanni, to compete in the Indigo Plateau and become the Pokemon Master? How about those of you who watched the anime? Ever want to show Gary who's boss? How about show Ash exactly what makes a Pokemon Master? Maybe fight the infamous Team Rocket and send them "blasting off again"?

So, you go to your local convention and found that you can register with Officer Jenny and Nurse Joy to become a Pokemon Trainer. You meet with Professor Oak to get tips before heading out to battle Brock. Brock (a cosplayer, of course) is found sitting on a blanket, sipping tea. You challenge him and he pulls out a gently aged Gameboy and you fight. Once victorious, he hands you the Boulder Badge and you continue on your journey. But beware, Team Rocket may come and steal your Pokemon, disqualifying you from the game. With all eight badges collected, Ash and Gary wait to be challenged, both optional Trainers.

Eight badges qualify you for the Coliseum battle (bracketed tournament) against other trainers in an attempt to become one of the Elite Four. The Semi-Finals and Finals are battled on a big screen during the cosplay contest's halftime show (preceded by a skit with the Leaders) to prove to the convention just who is the Pokemon Master!

If this was an event, would you play?

AerithReborn

Post by AerithReborn » Sun Jul 27, 2008 6:46 pm

Any and all feedback would be greatly appreciated.

StrawberryKitty

Post by StrawberryKitty » Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:35 am

I'd do it for sure!!!! IM A HUGE POKEMON FAN! And just touching a badge would make me flip out! I'd go as Misty though i would be able to punch in the head!
"Life is like a box of chocolates you've get to eat them all before they go stale."
~*i ♥ cHoCoLaTe*~

Sekki

Post by Sekki » Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:09 am

HELL YEAH
i would be cooool
going around with my virtual pikachu
kick-ass
Lol
that would be the best!
Sometimes i think to myself....
and i say
Poor Poor me, how the hell are we gonna get outta this one......
-regret its more fun.

Choji Warrior

Post by Choji Warrior » Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:41 am

Id probably be karate pokemon trainers or a Miner... I forgot how everyone looks back then. It would be great to see Sabrina...
Teen and Young Rydia(s) Caramel Dansen, credit goes to Namedown!

sealoforicalchoas

Post by sealoforicalchoas » Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:03 pm

depends on what pokemon u want me 2 be

sealoforicalchoas

Post by sealoforicalchoas » Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:13 pm

changed my mind i would be LUCARIO or a pikachu
Key which hides the powers of the dark,
surrender your true form before me.
I, Eriol, command you under our contract.
Release!