Need Help -.-;

Looking for cosplay ideas? Have an idea but need better pictures? Try shouting here!
lolirancar_ririnetto

Need Help -.-;

Post by lolirancar_ririnetto » Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:27 pm

Okay, so September is my second convention, and I need some ideas. I will crossplay, so male or female characters are okay and wigs are no problem.
A few various pictures:

Pre-Haircut:

After I got it cut [1st time]

A few days ago, after my second cut.

Thanks for the help!
P.S. I don't think the pictures inserted >>
Looking for new cosplay ideas and new friends! Ohyes.

Misstress Testament

Post by Misstress Testament » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:28 pm

Well tell us alittle about you. Which animes do you like? Favorite mangas? so on
Taking Commissions .I specialize in kimonos, Bleach, and I am expanding my repetoire. I have done Trench Coats. I make quaility pieces that can be used everyday :) Please leave me a messages we can talk about what you need. SanguineSpinner.etsy.com for the quick and easy kimono purchase. www.racheldesade.deviantart.com to see some of my work.

lolirancar_ririnetto

Post by lolirancar_ririnetto » Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:54 pm

well, my most favorite anime/manga are Yu Yu Hakusho, Naruto, Bleach, Pet Shop of Horrors, G Gundam, Gundam Wing, and 3x3 eyes. uhm...some more about me...i'm a bit overweight, so i try to avoid super skimpy outfits, but a little skin is not terrible, i'm pretty shy though....hmm...i'm not sure if the pictures show it well, but i'm about 5'2 or 5'3...

oh! and I've also recently started to watch Magic Knight Rayearth. I also like Final Fantasy, Dead or Alive, and Street Fighter.

Hope that's helpful o.o;

Misstress Testament

Post by Misstress Testament » Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:29 pm

Ohh you could go as the shopkeeper if you like cosplay, Shinigami, ... uh drawing a mental duh cause I really like the shopkeeper idea. But yeah That's my opinion.
Taking Commissions .I specialize in kimonos, Bleach, and I am expanding my repetoire. I have done Trench Coats. I make quaility pieces that can be used everyday :) Please leave me a messages we can talk about what you need. SanguineSpinner.etsy.com for the quick and easy kimono purchase. www.racheldesade.deviantart.com to see some of my work.

lolirancar_ririnetto

Post by lolirancar_ririnetto » Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:33 pm

Hanatarou from when he worked at the conveinience store? -trying to remember-