Help Needed

Looking for cosplay ideas? Have an idea but need better pictures? Try shouting here!
AirBring

Help Needed

Post by AirBring » Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:50 pm

My sister and I are going to a convention later this year and I still haven't picked a costume. (She is going as Hinamori Amu from Shugo Chara.) Both of us are making our own costumes (well she is actually making both costumes and I am in charge of staying clear of the sewing machine). I am a 19 yr old female, 5'9, chest length brown hair, skinny and narrow-waisted, but very curvy/well-endowed.

...That sounds like a really desperate plug on a dating site or ad for mail-order bride now...

Anyways!
I would really appreciate some help. I have no preference on wigs, etc. Ask me anything you need to!

Choji Warrior

Re: Help Needed

Post by Choji Warrior » Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:40 am

AirBring wrote:My sister and I are going to a convention later this year and I still haven't picked a costume. (She is going as Hinamori Amu from Shugo Chara.) Both of us are making our own costumes (well she is actually making both costumes and I am in charge of staying clear of the sewing machine). I am a 19 yr old female, 5'9, chest length brown hair, skinny and narrow-waisted, but very curvy/well-endowed.

...That sounds like a really desperate plug on a dating site or ad for mail-order bride now...

Anyways!
I would really appreciate some help. I have no preference on wigs, etc. Ask me anything you need to!
Actually it does sound like that O_o ? Sounds like a cool idea though. Find a pic of Hinamori Amu?
Teen and Young Rydia(s) Caramel Dansen, credit goes to Namedown!

AirBring

Post by AirBring » Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:59 am

Ha. well, if I ever try either, I'll use this post to format my ad.

Here is what my sister is going as:

We definitely don't have to be a set though.

Choji Warrior

Post by Choji Warrior » Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:28 pm

AirBring wrote:Ha. well, if I ever try either, I'll use this post to format my ad.

Here is what my sister is going as:

We definitely don't have to be a set though.
Oh...I see then..Have you liked someone that had worn a nun like outfit... Like Chrono Crusade's Rosette Christopher?

http://www.animewallpapers.com/wallpape ... full_9.php The link to that same pic.

or How about someone from Neon Genesis Evangelion?
Teen and Young Rydia(s) Caramel Dansen, credit goes to Namedown!

AirBring

Post by AirBring » Fri Feb 01, 2008 1:26 am

I really don't want to make an Evangelion costume (not really a fan of the bodysuit look and the fabric is not the best to work with). Rosette is definitely an idea though. Thanks!

Radical Dreamer

Post by Radical Dreamer » Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:17 am