The question that is asked over and over...

Looking for cosplay ideas? Have an idea but need better pictures? Try shouting here!
xxMystic

The question that is asked over and over...

Post by xxMystic » Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:51 pm

Yeah, I know, another "What should I be?" thread.

^_^;;

Anyway, stats:

Height: 5'3''
Hair: Long (down to small of my back when curly, which it naturally is)
--Color: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Skin tone: Tannish (I'm half Mexican)
Pant size: 7-10
Bra size: Big enough. XD
Budget: Around 200/250

Picture:

I don't really care what you suggest, but in case it matters, I don't know a lot of lesser known anime/video games. And I'm kind of a vampire person...

^_^;; Thanks for answering this question for me. I know I'm like the millionth person to ask.

Oh, and this might be helpful:

Anime/manga: Inuyasha, Kenshin, Sailor Moon, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu, DNAngel, MARS, YuGiOh, Model, Chobits, and a few others I can't think of right now.

Games: Final Fantasy (most of them), Kingdom Hearts (1 & 2), but that's about it.

Kitteh

Post by Kitteh » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:15 pm

Garnet from FFVII
Aeris from FFVII
Lulu from FFX
Raye/Sailor Mars from Sailor Moon
Kikyo from Inuyasha
Human Inuyasha from Inuyasha
Main girl in the green uniform from Inuyasha whose name I have forgotten XD;
Alucard from Hellsing (Vampire theme! =D)

Hmm.... that's all I can think of with your hair, are you open for wigs? What kind of costume do you want, a simple one or a detailed one and are you making it or commissioning it?

I love MARS! <3

TwilightMoon

Post by TwilightMoon » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:20 pm

Rikku from FFX2, Lenne from FFX-2, Lightening from FF13, Tohru Honda from Fruits Baskets, Hanajima from Fruits Baskets, Sailor V from Sailor Moon Musical, Sailor Mars from the musical, Sailor Jupiter, Orihime from Bleach...
It's not the years of your life that counts, but the life in the years. - Abraham Lincoln.

xxMystic

Post by xxMystic » Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:06 pm

Thanks for the ideas. I think I'm going to go with Lulu, because other than the InuYasha characters, she's the only one I know all that much about.

Any suggestions on where I could find costume stuff? I'm not too great at sewing or anything, but I can piece things together nicely.

Kitteh

Post by Kitteh » Tue Nov 06, 2007 6:12 pm

You're welcome! :3

Lulu is awesome! For Lulu, you can either buy a wig or style your hair and buy the hair pieces.

Get a corset and add some silver ribbon for the stripes. Get a black dress with sleeves and add some lace and lots of belts! XD

Buy some stockings with lace and any black shoes will do if the dress is long as it'll cover them.

Get some fur/fake fur and just stich it to the corset/dress (shouldn't be too hard)

Tricky bit will be attaching the belts XD