I need a halloween idea..Quick!

Looking for cosplay ideas? Have an idea but need better pictures? Try shouting here!
HotaruFirefly

I need a halloween idea..Quick!

Post by HotaruFirefly » Mon Oct 08, 2007 1:00 pm

My friends are having an anime/game themed halloween party and I have no idea who to be! The party is the weekend before halloween, but I also have a non-themed halloween part comming up the week before halloween, so I dont want to difficult of a costume, but Somthing that is nice.

Here is me and a normal day..

And me in my favorite wig!

Im not veryopen to dying/cutting my own hair. But the wig can be styled quite nicely. I can just move the bangs around and it makes even bangs aross the front instead of a sweaping bang.

What anime/game character would be well know and easy?

*Also! I dont like naruto or bleach... so i don't really want to do anyone from them.

*Aslo! Sorry if the page stretches... i tryed to resize them, i dunno if it worked...

Choji Warrior

Post by Choji Warrior » Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:27 pm

You know since that wig is your favorite why not Sailor Mercury. I kow theres games like that you have...Have you played Kingdom Hearts? The second game. That one girl or FF12's Penelo.
Teen and Young Rydia(s) Caramel Dansen, credit goes to Namedown!

HotaruFirefly

Post by HotaruFirefly » Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:22 pm

Im not a huge fan of KG or FF but I do like them both alot. Whats the girls name your thinking of from KH? Kari maybe?

And I havn't played FF12 yet but ill look her up, thanks!

Any other ideas?

EDIT: I just thouhgt of the girl you were maybe thinging of, Yuffie. A less known character, but my wig is perfect for her, thanks, aslong as i get the costume done, im being her!

But other, more simpler costume idea's are welcome!

TwilightMoon

Post by TwilightMoon » Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:08 pm

hmmmm.... Sailor Jupiter, ooorr Kagura from Fruits Basket, or Tohru Honda.
It's not the years of your life that counts, but the life in the years. - Abraham Lincoln.

Choji Warrior

Post by Choji Warrior » Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:55 am

HotaruFirefly wrote:Im not a huge fan of KG or FF but I do like them both alot. Whats the girls name your thinking of from KH? Kari maybe?

Any other ideas?

EDIT: I just thouhgt of the girl you were maybe thinging of, Yuffie. A less known character, but my wig is perfect for her, thanks, aslong as i get the costume done, im being her!

No problem...Yeah i just now notice your wig has that hairstyle like Yuffie.
Teen and Young Rydia(s) Caramel Dansen, credit goes to Namedown!

HotaruFirefly

Post by HotaruFirefly » Wed Oct 10, 2007 2:59 pm

Choji Warrior wrote:
HotaruFirefly wrote:Im not a huge fan of KG or FF but I do like them both alot. Whats the girls name your thinking of from KH? Kari maybe?

Any other ideas?

No problem...Yeah i just now notice your wig has that hairstyle like Yuffie.
Yea, I got a pattern already to paint on the flowers on her shirt, im doing the Advent Children version of her. I also found a vest like hers in my closet so its looking good... now hopefully I can get shoes in time for halloween!

TwilightMoon

Post by TwilightMoon » Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:28 pm

try going to consignment shops or thrift stores.
It's not the years of your life that counts, but the life in the years. - Abraham Lincoln.

HotaruFirefly

Post by HotaruFirefly » Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:00 pm

TwilightMoon wrote:try going to consignment shops or thrift stores.
kk my mom's buying be nice shoes for it off e-bay! So now just for the labor of putting it together and making sure its all good. I still have to find a few pieces of clothing to use for it but its working out :)