Adventure / Strategy Card Game

Looking for cosplay ideas? Have an idea but need better pictures? Try shouting here!
BryanSugar

Adventure / Strategy Card Game

Post by BryanSugar » Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:17 pm

Hi Cosplay forum members!
How are you? If i may ask, I need your help!

My name is Bryan and I am a young designer who loves creating new things out of nothing for people to enjoy. After creating several simple mobile games for iOS, the Cosplay community inspired me to try something else. Something new, or actually: something old fashioned.

These days everyone seems to be more connected that ever. But it seems people don’t really connect anymore. The Cosplay community is such a diverse group of people. People who enjoy coming together and spending time with one another. Something quite unique in this era of internet usage. The cosplay community reminded me of the fun I had when I was a kid (I luckily still am). We used to fantasize about and come up with the most amazing games in the streets. This is why I would like to create an adventure / strategy card game for the Cosplay community.

You guys are literally the first I tell! The canvas is pretty clear by now. So I am curious what your ideas about this are?

I’d love to get in touch!
Bryan

lorihardin

Re: Adventure / Strategy Card Game

Post by lorihardin » Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:07 pm

Develop a captivating theme and storyline that resonates with the Cosplay community. It could involve various Cosplay universes, characters, and events.
geometry dash lite