Yuffie Kisaragi Help!!!

Need help with sewing techniques, or making a 10 ft sword? Seek help from other cosplayers here!
starlitwanderer

Yuffie Kisaragi Help!!!

Post by starlitwanderer » Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:28 pm

how do i go about making the dark blue shoulder armor part? im a newbie at this so i need loads of help!

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs4/i/2005/1 ... hantag.jpg

Misstress Testament

Post by Misstress Testament » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:19 am

ok which piece do you need help on? the shoulder gaurd (most people go with crafting foam) or the wrap around piece. Take measuements, mkae a mock and ajust from there.
Taking Commissions .I specialize in kimonos, Bleach, and I am expanding my repetoire. I have done Trench Coats. I make quaility pieces that can be used everyday :) Please leave me a messages we can talk about what you need. SanguineSpinner.etsy.com for the quick and easy kimono purchase. www.racheldesade.deviantart.com to see some of my work.

Sterling

Post by Sterling » Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:25 pm

I bought a padded football suit, or hockey. and extracted the pad off that for Zack &Cloud.

Patches

Post by Patches » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:21 am

okay, so I have a friend making a Lina Inverse costume and she had a simliar problem. This is how we solved it

We got a cheap plastic hat that had a very round top to it. Covered it ina few layers of paperclay. Sanded it, primed it and painted it. You can cut the plastic to be any sort of spherical shape you want :)

This might work for ya.

I wanna make this costume as well T-T

starlitwanderer

Post by starlitwanderer » Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:38 am

thanx for your advice!!
I wanna make this costume as well T-T
lol i thought it was pretty easy to make (except for the armor) and i dont have to wear a wig!

any advice on how to do the armour part?