Sango cosplay HELP!!

Need help with sewing techniques, or making a 10 ft sword? Seek help from other cosplayers here!
yukiperv

Sango cosplay HELP!!

Post by yukiperv » Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:31 am

does any1 know any good ways to make sangos armor and mask...and when i say mask i mean a 3D 1 not just flat on my face...a GOOD one

FaeandMerfolk

Post by FaeandMerfolk » Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:38 pm

Here's what I did. The era that InuYasha is trying to portray is a Feudal Japan. Back then most of the armor was made of rough silks. I used a good heavy Duck. QUACK! LOL

For the mask, I used an actual face mask that I altered to match hers. A dust mask or a chemical mask. I had several since I actually have to use them in day to day life because of my sensitivities and asthmatic reactions to things. It's dangerous for me to go anywhere without a mask or a cloth to breath through for fear of an attack that could hospitalize me so I have to be very careful. It made the mask functional and part of the costume.

Misstress Testament

Post by Misstress Testament » Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:50 pm

have you thought of going to a paint ball store and seeing if they have a face shield similar to hers?
Taking Commissions .I specialize in kimonos, Bleach, and I am expanding my repetoire. I have done Trench Coats. I make quaility pieces that can be used everyday :) Please leave me a messages we can talk about what you need. SanguineSpinner.etsy.com for the quick and easy kimono purchase. www.racheldesade.deviantart.com to see some of my work.