DOA Christie SHOES!!!@-@

Need help with sewing techniques, or making a 10 ft sword? Seek help from other cosplayers here!
NyaaKyou

DOA Christie SHOES!!!@-@

Post by NyaaKyou » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:21 pm

pretty much I'm going to tekkoshokon (this weekend!!!) as Christie in the outfit where she's in mens dress pants ,a mens dress shirt(white), and a mens dress jacket(black along with pants) she also has a red ribbon on her neck. I was all happy>>

me:" Oh joys my outfit is finished now i may lay my head to rest and read manga..."

5min later...

me:"Dear Cosplay Goddess NOOOO!!! I don't have the shoes!!!"

which resulted in me unlockign every christie out fit for dead or alive four including the secret one to find that outfit isn't there!?

Please help me...

T-T
Shared Account OF A Guy And A Chick, So Dont Feel Odd When You See This Account Asking For Help On Male Or Female Cosplays lol

Misstress Testament

Post by Misstress Testament » Mon Apr 07, 2008 5:12 pm

Picture refence! Let us see what you need or describe it well and lets see what we can do. Start at wal-mart, target, Ross, and payless.
Taking Commissions .I specialize in kimonos, Bleach, and I am expanding my repetoire. I have done Trench Coats. I make quaility pieces that can be used everyday :) Please leave me a messages we can talk about what you need. SanguineSpinner.etsy.com for the quick and easy kimono purchase. www.racheldesade.deviantart.com to see some of my work.

Jasdero

Post by Jasdero » Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:27 pm

second the ref. pic. and yes sad to say always start at wal-mart then go to shoe show and places like that. then you go to little consignment shops and boutiques
Check out my site...
http://www.freewebs.com/comcos
Gaijin USA FEED THE ADDICTION!
For your anime needs!
http://www.gaijinusa.com