Need help with sewing techniques, or making a 10 ft sword? Seek help from other cosplayers here!
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:11 pm
- Location: Columbus, OH
Just wondering if anyone else here has any ideas on how to make Maximillion Pegasus' Millenium Eye?
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:40 pm
o.O make an eyepatch version? ^^; that was the first thing that popped into my head
- Posts: 536
- Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:46 pm
- Location: uh...
oo oo oo and paint the rest skiin color.....that would work
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:46 pm
- Location: Boston Area
If you put some velcro just above your eye but below your eyebrow and another just below your eye you could stick a millennium eye shape on it safely. Then you could also make a round on to hold and just unstick the velcro one.
I don't know...this is tough.
- Posts: 389
- Joined: Sun Apr 18, 2004 4:58 am
If you sculpted it from Model Magic, could you then stick it over your eye with eyelash glue? Kind of the same idea as an eyepatch, and at least we know eyelash glue should be safe around your eyes.
- Posts: 184
- Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2003 5:35 pm
- Posts: 13
- Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2008 9:29 am
- Location: everywhere and no where
ooo that is hard i would go with the eye patch idea
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:37 am
You can use spirit gum. It's sticky stuff that theater people use for beards and moustaches, etc. It's very very strong and also comes with an ointment that helps get it off once you are done. ANd it's safe.