I Need Help To Make Millenium Items ??? Ideas ???? Someone??

Need help with sewing techniques, or making a 10 ft sword? Seek help from other cosplayers here!
Priyan

I Need Help To Make Millenium Items ??? Ideas ???? Someone??

Post by Priyan » Sat Apr 24, 2004 7:29 am

e
Last edited by Priyan on Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
blue waffle

OnyxRainDrop

Post by OnyxRainDrop » Sat Apr 24, 2004 4:27 pm

If you have some pictures of the items you need, I might be able to make them pending on what they look like.

Priyan

Post by Priyan » Sun Apr 25, 2004 3:23 am

Yes, i have some picture's. :D :)

Image Eye
Image Key
Image Necklace
Image Puzzle
Image Ring
Image Rod with no dagger
Image Rod with dagger
Image Scale

And o yeah, That Millenium Rod, i hope it not so much more difficult, to make an hidden dagger in it. :lol:
It is just like a screwdriver ( i think it is not good spell'd, but i'm a Dutch Kid )
It would not matter if there isn't one in it, but it would be much more better if there is one in it. :D

Well, i hope this picture's are good enough. :)

Greetzzz. 8) Priyan 8)
blue waffle

OnyxRainDrop

Post by OnyxRainDrop » Sun Apr 25, 2004 1:22 pm

EEP! sorry, I don't think I could make all that....and I would be deamed not to make the rod with the dagger inside because it's a potential weapon...gomen ne!

If you want to try your hand at making them, I would say invest in some scuply, foamcore, and sheet metal.

Priyan

Post by Priyan » Mon Apr 26, 2004 1:33 am

Ow, now well, i didn't mean that you would have to make them all.
:wink:
That are just picture's on how i would like them, it doesn't have to be perfect. :)

And about dat hidden dagger, i said, that it would not have to be in it. :)

I will put my want-list here. What is first, is the Millenium Item, that i really like.

1.Ring
2.Puzzle
3.Rod
4.Necklace
5.Key
6.Scale
7.Eye

Well, that means that, I like the Millenium Ring the most.
Image This One.

It doest have to be equal/perfect to it.

Here i have something that might be useful.

Ingredients for an easy to make type:
Ring: Towel Ring (one of those rings that you can find at a home improvement store that is used to hang towels). I find that plastic is easier to work with rather than metal, and it's lighter too. You can always go for a wood one if you find one.
Spirit Pointers: Get 1/2" dowel and cut into appropriate pieces then whittle away or use a power sander to get them sharpened. It's helpful to start by using one of those oversize pencil sharpeners to ensure your tip is at the center of the dowel.
Triangle Piece: 1/8" balsa (only cut this out after you've bought the ring so you know exactly what size you need.) Balsa is ideal since it is so easy to cut and lightweight.
Designs: Use a modeling clay/paper mache of your choice to make the all the trim.
Connectors: You should be able to find something useable in your local hardware store in the fastener/screw/nail department. That's where I found mine.

Thanks to Waynekaa

That is what i found.
Actually i could make it now on my own, but i don't know all that english stuff. I from the Netherlands.

I hope that only that Millenium Ring won't be such hard, with that description on how to make it. :D :D

Well, I hope this helped you.

Greetzzz 8) Priyan 8)
blue waffle

shadow_bolter

Post by shadow_bolter » Thu May 06, 2004 2:53 am

Those are really good

johny5566

Re: I Need Help To Make Millenium Items ??? Ideas ???? Someo

Post by johny5566 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:47 am

That are just picture's on how i would like them, it doesn't have to be perfect. :)
We provide fast success in LX0-102 exam by using our high quality Braindumps prep resources. We offer up-to-dated COMPTIA & University of Oxford with definite guarantee of network+ training success.