Looking for help, etc. to cosplay Aradon from Id_entity

Need help with sewing techniques, or making a 10 ft sword? Seek help from other cosplayers here!
Exavier

Looking for help, etc. to cosplay Aradon from Id_entity

Post by Exavier » Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:24 am

Hey everyone as you might have guessed I’m a new member with the board. While I’m not unfamiliar with anime and such I must admit that I am new to cosplay. Though I have a friend helping me that’s fairly experienced in it. Anyway I’ve been wanting to do cosplaying and finally found a character that I believe I want to do.

His name is Aradon and he is from the Id_entity series. One problem is that I only have two months to finish the costume. I must admit I’m not as deeply familiar with the series as I would like but I plan to fix that soon. But I would like to cosplay the character which I think is a little easier said then done. Unforutnetly I can’t seem to find many pictures the main picture I found online that I’m working with is here: http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v309/ ... =imgAnch27

Honestly don’t know where to find more pictures of the magna from. I’ll try and scan some pictures when I get the magnas if I can. Basically I’m looking for any advice or thoughts on how to put the costume together. Advice on most any part is welcomed.

The main thing I’m honestly concerned with is the jacket. I don’t honestly think (or have found at least) any place that sells a coat as close to that as I would like. And custom making that coat one doesn’t seem as likely. I’m thinking that most likely I’ll need to commission someone to do the coat. I’m not positive who would be really good people to look into for something like that though.

The gloves and pants shouldn’t be to hard I figure. As for the arm bands and metal peice on the leg should be both doable to put together. The hardest part about the actual costume is the coat I figure. I was thinking of trying for his weapons but those are the last on my list. Sadly I don’t have a picture of his sword. I’ll have to look at the magna and try and figure out what kind of sword it is and what’s the closest I can find.

As for the staff I would most likely need to comission that I figure well depending on what I want it to be made out of it. Figure if I go for any kind of actual metal it will likely be pricy. Lastly is the hair I’ve been in debate on just attempting to style my hair or trying to get a wig and getting it to match that kind of hair. On that end I’m not sure if I could get an exact match either way. Either way any thoughts, advice and anything else are welcomed.

COS-show

Post by COS-show » Wed Oct 25, 2006 9:13 am

Maybe i can help you.

Pls pm me for details because that pic is not clearly.
COS-CLUB:http://cos.go.3322.org.
I am the owner of one sewing workshop,If you have an interest in our products pls contact me by email esuian@gmail.com