Kairi's school girl outfit

Need help with sewing techniques, or making a 10 ft sword? Seek help from other cosplayers here!
Kairi1750

Kairi's school girl outfit

Post by Kairi1750 » Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:20 am

hey i'm trying to help my friend out with a costume and she wants kairi's school girl uniform. well she's really being Namine but she dosnet like the white dress so i gave her the idea of being namine in kairi's school girl uniform and she liked it but i'm having alittle trouble like how to make it the shirt i have for her its the tie and the skirt that bugs me. so if any of you nice people know how please message me thank you...
Please dont mess with this misguided Angel of death

mrs.tomoe

Post by mrs.tomoe » Fri Sep 01, 2006 6:41 pm

Someone's selling that uniform set if you'd rather not fuss with making it: Kairi school uniform
Scroll down past the Chrno. She does nice work so you'd be getting a good outfit...if it's the right size, of course. ^_^

RosyGray

Post by RosyGray » Tue Oct 24, 2006 9:29 pm

If you would prefer making it yourself, Simplicity patterns have a great pattern for beginners you could easily find at any local fabric store. Just go to the counter and ask if they have a Simplicity Pattern, NEWLOOK 6388.

As for the tie, I suggest doing some second-hand store shopping to find the best match. ^^;;

StreppyPoo

Post by StreppyPoo » Thu Oct 26, 2006 4:29 am

Hmm Buying the pieces will probably be the easiest way to do it. If you can't buy them directly from someone online you could always go to a store that sells Cathlic Uniforms and find one that matches as close as you can get to Kairi, that way it'll be much easier and cheaper to make it.

^_^ Hope I helped! <3