Yuna's Top HELP! PLEASE!!!

Need help with sewing techniques, or making a 10 ft sword? Seek help from other cosplayers here!
tiny_princess

Yuna's Top HELP! PLEASE!!!

Post by tiny_princess » Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:10 am

ok so im going to be Yuna Braska from FFX-2 in the songstress form and i need to find a pattern that looks like it....any suggestions as to go about making it? i have bought the fabric already and its a knit fabric (the stretchy fabric not like knitting)
ahhh!!!
i do have lots of time to make it tho...september is when the con is so i have to get this done before then!

so once again any suggestions as to how to make the top or patterns for it are appreciated!!!
-kay

Sakura_Efreet

Post by Sakura_Efreet » Tue Jun 27, 2006 9:36 am

Hi. ^-^. Firstly, what con are you going to in September? Just curious...
Secoundly, when I was at Walmart this past May buying fabric for my boyfriend and his brother's Riku costumes, I found a TON of patterns that looked somewhat like what Yuna wears for like... $2.00 a pattern or less~! A friend asked me to make a Tifa costume, so Walmart is going to be the first place I check... ^^; I hope this helped!
If I were a teacup, I'd be juice! ^o^!

I is a con addict... however, my next con is up in the air right now.

tiny_princess

Post by tiny_princess » Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:12 pm

i'll be going to CNAnime its sept. 3-5 i think...hmm.. i really should double check that....thats cool are you going as a FF character? i actually dont have a rikku in my group....that is ...if my group stays a group and goes...i think i have a tidus and a paine the tidus will be buying his costume online and as for the paine its a friend of a friend who i have never met who is apparently going to make hers but im not sure how reliable a group this is...if your going as a FF character to CNAnime lemme know itd be cool.
-kay

tiny_princess

Post by tiny_princess » Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:13 pm

i'll be going to CNAnime its sept. 3-5 i think...hmm.. i really should double check that....thats cool are you going as a FF character? i actually dont have a rikku in my group....that is ...if my group stays a group and goes...i think i have a tidus and a paine the tidus will be buying his costume online and as for the paine its a friend of a friend who i have never met who is apparently going to make hers but im not sure how reliable a group this is...anyway...so you rember what the pattern number is or who made the pattern?

mindtailor

Post by mindtailor » Wed Jun 28, 2006 6:32 pm

Look at the link I put in your other thread, I think someone put instructions for the top there.
no leap in logic is too extreme... for RAGE!