Punisher/Mrs. Clause mashup Cosplay help needed

Need help with sewing techniques, or making a 10 ft sword? Seek help from other cosplayers here!
JimmiPynk

Punisher/Mrs. Clause mashup Cosplay help needed

Post by JimmiPynk » Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:56 pm

So I am so into Mashup Cosplay, and I have a local bar doing a sexy santa's helper contest. If you knew me personally, you would know full well, no way I am going to me in little red dreses with fur trim like the rest. I came up with a concept to cosplay the punisher, mixed with this very theme, and so I have the tools to do the Black velvet Skirt and hat with the white fur trim, the iconic black shirt with the punisher logo. I haven't decided on black and white striped tights, or solid black, or maybe even thigh highs in black with white bows. Opinions would be great, but mainly, I need help with construction of the belt, I want to make the traditional Santa Belt, you know thick with the big buckle, but I want it to White with the artillery belt styling of the original Punisher, I have linked the original Santa Girl, as well as original Punisher Comic costume. Any suggestions on the belt, or which tights you think work best would be appreciated. Image