How to make a Pleated Skirt in 6 easy steps!

Need help with sewing techniques, or making a 10 ft sword? Seek help from other cosplayers here!
tiny_princess

How to make a Pleated Skirt in 6 easy steps!

Post by tiny_princess » Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:39 pm

Hello there I recently was playing around with some fabrics and discovered a really easy way to make a pleated skirt!
unfortunately i do not know how to post pictures on here so if anyone would like to know how to do the 6-step skirt just email me via this site or kwalsh.19@gmail.com and i will email you the steps and diagrams to make it! Hope i will be able to help some of you out there! This is a super easy make for even the greenest of beginners...heck i dont even know how to use a sewing machine at all....i hand sewed the skirt....lol and it works perfectly! anyway hope to hear from you soon!
Ciao!
-Kay

TR Rose

Post by TR Rose » Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:28 am

If you want to post pictures, you first need to upload them somewhere like a Photobucket or ImageShack account. Most free webspace (Tripod, Angelfire, etc) don't allow hotlinking.

Once you've got your pictures online, click the Img button and paste in the link to the picture you uploaded.

Remember that you do need to upload the pictures! If you try linking to a file you have saved on your own computer, only you will be able to see the pictures.

Hope this helps.

Naruto_Lover

Yay

Post by Naruto_Lover » Sun May 13, 2007 10:39 am

THanks, I'll message soon!
This is such a drag -_-'