Cosplayer Patches > Costume of William A. Zeppeli from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
About this Costume
- Construction Details:
- This costume was a rush job. >.>
- Hat was made from scratch from heavy interfacing and wire. checkers are not a pre-printed fabric but white and black checks quilted together. Inside lining is water ripples :3
- I made this right after Fujimoto so I just used the same muslin mockup and altered the collar, added cuffs, lengthened it and added the vent. It is lines in a warm grey. I would have liked a cool grey but it's what I could get.
- Vest is made from red Casa satin. It is lined in black Casa lining and the back panel is just a double layer of the lining fabric to try and cut down on my overheating.
- Bow tie is also Casa satin
- Facial hair made from extra wig extensions I had lying around and liquid latex.
- Pants and dress shirt were purchased
- Personal Thoughts:
- Made for the big Jojo's group the Colossalcon 2013 cosplay staff did!
- Styling Notes
- Used wig as-is out of the bag/box
- Wig Review
- Very thin. I would not use this if I didn't already have darker hair, was wearing a black wig cap and had my hair under a hat mostly. It's a very cheap quality wig but it does the job I need it to. I don't think you'd want to try styling this thing.